iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What tree did you fall from?

Started by Jeff, April 24, 2008, 11:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper Jr

I guess I fell from a poplar tree that must mean that I'm very poplar in these parts eh eh  ;) 8)

TexasTimbers

Quote from: JimMoore on April 25, 2008, 01:25:10 AM
HORNBEAM TREE ??? never heard of one.Fits good I think.

June 10th for me, how about you ???
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

asy

Ooooh, this IS fun. Just what the forum needed, thanks boss...

This is me:

HAZELNUT TREE (the Extraordinary) - charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

And I gotta tellya, it's pretty darned accurate.  8)

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

sawmilllawyer

Yeah Boss, Cedar it is for me. Seems to fit like an old T shirt.
Stihl MS-361, MS-460 mag, Poulan 2150, 2375 Wildthing.

JimMoore

TexasTimbers

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

SwampDonkey

June 3 here, brother's is June 10th. ;D  I worked with a fellow with the same birthday and birth year as me. Now how many times does that happen? ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

I worked at a logging camp with a fellow who had the same name and middle initial as me , we where both withen a year in age . Secretary and the book keeper sure took long to figure out there was two of us ... ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

You had secretaries out at the camp?  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Stump Jumper Jr

Must of been a top of the line camp ;) ;D

isawlogs

We did , she came around twice a week . and yes it was top of the line camp , needed to be as we where at any given time around two hundred working out of it . It ran on two 12 hour shifts for 5 1/2 months out of the year . We had some really good cooks too ... one of um was not all that hot , she sort of liked to shop in the frozen food section ....  ::) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tcsmpsi

Quote from: SwampDonkey on May 09, 2008, 08:10:43 PM
June 3 here, brother's is June 10th. ;D  I worked with a fellow with the same birthday and birth year as me. Now how many times does that happen? ;)

In class Saturday, I thought I was making a mistake in recording identies, but then realized, two of my folks on the front row had the exact same birthdays in 1928.  They didn't know each other from Adam and found that pretty incredible.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Thank You Sponsors!