iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got to get one more christmas present!

Started by Woodhauler, December 21, 2015, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Asked my wife if she got my future ex son in law anything and got a big NO! I don't think its right to shun him. I stopped to see the house he is renting cause he asked me to check it out and my 2 granddaughters was watching dvds on a old not digital tv. So with tvs being cheap, I am going to grab one and a hd antenna for him. Should be a nice gift ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

sawguy21

8) Close friends are going through that, dil pulled the pin last spring. Their son is really down, his 7 year old told grandma daddy didn't have a tree so grandpa got a tree and stand and parked it on the door step. We hope Aaron got the message.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

yukon cornelius

That's a great idea. everyone deserves Christmas!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Woodhauler

Well I lied!! I have to go pick up a card or two so his daughters can give him something!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

CTL logger

Your a good man woodhauler. With the grandkids involved it's a good idea to be friendly with your fxsil.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The live you live toward those children's daddy is already being watch in High Definition by those children.

Your a good Grand Parent Woodhauler.  :christmas:
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

starmac

I have an ex sil, just because things didn't work out between him and my daughter, doesn't make him bad. He worked for me 3 1/2 years and did a fine job, including 6 months or so after they divorced.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

JW IN VA

My daughter and her husband separated after he returned from Afghanistan.I know he didn't do right by my daughter but I still pray for him and am glad he is doing better.
He still gets my respect for serving his country.

samandothers

sandhills

Good for you Woodhauler, for a little different perspective I am the ex sil, I also get along fine with my ex's folks.  It makes it a lot easier on the kids, I stop and chat with them every time I run into them, they're good people and I want my kids to grow up knowing I think that of them.  Hope you have a very Merry Christmas 

Woodhauler

I went to his house Christmas day because he asked me to come over. I watched the granddaughters open the gifts he got them !!! Also helped him hook up there new tv! Spent a couple hours with them and the girls! Had many cups of  imaginary tea with my granddaughters! They got a tea set for Christmas and many other things from there dad!

Pine Ridge

Woodhauler you did a great deed, i've been through a similar situation as your sil, one of the best gifts he could receive is you letting him know that you care about him. Divorce is not an easy thing on anyone, especially on the little ones. He will never forget your kindness and thoughtfulness, you are a good grandpa and fil.
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Autocar

Bill

Thank You Sponsors!