iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My uncle was right

Started by dancan, May 14, 2006, 07:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Jeff B on May 15, 2006, 11:49:31 AM
Some northern words of wisdom and instruction from the first winter day I worked in da woods from an old logger was to wear spenders and duct tape yer long johns to yer socks so as you dont get bunchy toe and knee creep. :)

I hate bunchy toe. :D :D Your older than me, so I'll just call ya an old fart and take some of your handed down wisdom. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

asy

Quote from: isawlogs on May 17, 2006, 08:51:57 PM
Music ... gotta be rock  from the 70 and 80's

FINALLY! A man with TASTE!!!  :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Onthesauk

From my Father:

"It's not your ability to get out of a bad situation, it's the judgement not to get into that situation in the first place."

"Ease up, let the machine do the work."
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

dancan

Well another trip to the library and got me some 70s to 80s (solid and grew up on it) good rock along with johnny and the nitty gritty dirt band (my uncle was still right 8))
Hey Jeff do you use duct tape to solve Bunchy Toe in the summer when you have hairy legs  :o :'( ?

Jeff

No, cause ever since I visited Tom in Florida, and he showed me how to just paint yer socks on with some rustoleum, I dont get bunchy toe no more, however I have a heck of a time peeling my shoes off.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

UNCLEBUCK

Words of wisdom from my neighbor  a retired chief of homocide around minneapolis . He told me "the chance of a lifetime only comes around every 6 weeks" .  I believe he was right and I never forgot that .
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

asy

Quote from: UNCLEBUCK on June 02, 2006, 01:19:22 AM
He told me "the chance of a lifetime only comes around every 6 weeks" .  I believe he was right and I never forgot that .

Buck, that's one of the basic tenets of property investing.

It's words of wisdom.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!