iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ITS YOUR TURN TO VOTE IN THE CHRISTMAS CONTEST!

Started by Jeff, December 23, 2005, 07:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The admins have done their voting for our winner of the grand prize. Now its time for you all to have a chance to vote on your favorite contest photos. This will be just for fun, as Your administrators already have all the information they need for selecting the winner of the chainsaw to be announced Christmas day.  Remember, all the other prizes will be awarded by random drawing Christmas Eve. Stacy and Tammy will be drawing the names already placed in a special container.

So come on folks, if you have not looked at them yet, now is the time to look and vote for fun on the entries.

How to vote:
On each page of entries you will see voting otions under each picture. Select for an option for EACH photo on the page, then click the vote button to cast your votes for everything on that page. Then go to the next page and do the same until you have finished voting.  Lets everybody get involved in this part eh? :D

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Danny_S

Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Jeff

I got to vote in this one! 8)

Only the other admins voted for the grand prize. I'm just a lookie lookie. :D

Furby

Soooooooo............
How or when do we get to see the votes?

Jeff

Engineer

I musta done something wrong - my picture and caption never made it to the gallery.  Oh well.   :(  I'll vote anyway.

Jeff

Quote from: Engineer on December 23, 2005, 08:29:33 PM
I musta done something wrong - my picture and caption never made it to the gallery.  Oh well.   :(  I'll vote anyway.

Never got an email from you. :-\  I went and checked just to make sure someone didnt send one that got by me and there is nothing. Everything I had, made it into the gallery.

Jeff

To be fair, when you vote, please do a complete vote by going through all the pictures.  THANX! smiley_christmas

(if you dont finish the first time, you can go back and take up where you left off later)

Furby

Well I did all of them other then my own........ thought that would be a bit unfair. ;D

Jeff

We will have an idea how many people quit in the middle by looking at how many voters versus how many votes. 

isawlogs

Done , and also skiped mine .
   There is some very nice pics in there and is quite hard to put one ahead of others . Some have really nice words that acompagnie the pic, well I sortof gave points for that too . Sometimes it aint all in what your eyes see , but what your mind can see .

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

LIL

??? I think I got it right this time  :P

Some beautiful photos to look at. :)

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

getoverit

Took me a mionute to get to the right voting screen, but I did it :P

It's really hard to decide one over the other. they were ALL thoughtful and well on topic. lots of pretty Christmas scenes also. Merry Christmas all!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Jeff

You dont decide one over another. you rate each one. Every screen is a voting screen.  :)

asy

OK, I'm all voted!   :D

Took a while, but this has been the BEST idea...

Thanks for thinking of it boss!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

thecfarm

All voted for.Very nice pictures here.Yes,it took awhile,but it's worth it.If anybody hasn't seen the pictures it's a must see.Don't worry you can go back and finish it,if you don't get it done the first time,I did.It's not all that slow,I only have dail up and it went quickly.Do your patriot Forestry Forum duty and vote.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ernie_Edwards

This computer challanged per son can not see how to vote. When I click on the slideshow it just cycles thru the pics and I don't see any voting info.

HELP

Thanks

Jeff

You cant vote from the slide show.   You vote from the first screen you come to after clicking into the gallery by clicking on that first picture. After you select for each picture you hit the vote button on that screen.  You then go down and select page 2 and repeat the process. Then so and so on until you have finished.  Get Darla to show ya. ;) :D

Jeff

The picture of Santa sizing up that Christmas tree. ;D

Ernie_Edwards

tnlogger

wal I'll tell ya every DanG one of entrys deserves a top score  pictures and what is written.
  :) :) :) :) :)
gene

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

I voted on all but mine and stumpjumpers.

Everyone have a:

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Corley5

If you were running for office would ya vote for yourself ???  I would ;) ;D ;D ;D :) :)  My cousin won Miss Congeniality in a local pageant once.  The girls voted to pick the winner.  There were seven girls running.  She got seven votes ;D ;D ;D  Not sure what would have happened if each girl had gotten one vote ???  Lots of great pics entered in the contest.  Too bad there wasn't something for everyone.   Merry Christmas ;D ;D 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Furby

There would have been if ya all wouldn't have entered! :-\

Jeff

I closed the voting this morning on the photos.  You guys picked the same first place as the Admins did!  Although they based it on more then just the photo, the outcome was the same.  Its interesting that the whole top ten was very similar. Different placement, but for the most part very close.  it was fun watching this one as Spruce Bunny and Oakiemac where back and forth in first place for the whole thing with Oakiemac edging out Joan by only 1/100 od a point in the end!

I hope you all had fun with this. I did  :)

Thank You Sponsors!