iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Richmond Show

Started by 4x4American, February 07, 2016, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

submarinesailor

I am gonna try.  Will know if I can about the 1st of May.  Try to go every other year.

Bruce

4x4American

My friend and I are thinking about making the treck.  Only 8 hours drive for us yanks. 
Boy, back in my day..

breederman

You must drive fast ! It takes me at least that long from my place ! You are a couple hours north of me at least. ;)
Together we got this !

petefrom bearswamp

Them Adirondackers is fast.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

breederman

I guess ! I did get to thinking though ,He wouldn't go the same way we do. Probably goes by way of New Jersey ! :)
Together we got this !

red

Breederman is correct it is much better to go over to RT 81 south until you are past the Wash DC traffic . Ask any over the road trucker . RT 95 south is a nightmare from NYC to DC
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

landscraper

Firewood is energy independence on a personal scale.

btulloh

I will be there Friday or Saturday - tbd
HM126

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

ocfwjdh

Registered and looking forward to it!  Wife hates I am taking the BIG checkbook.

xlogger

Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

Cedarman

Aaron, Ian and I will be there with families both days.  Tremendous amount to see and lots of people to talk to.  Hope to see you.  Should have a dark blue shirt with "Custom Wood Fibers" on it.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Wallys World

Myself and 2 of my associates will be there on Friday. Only a 2 hour run from the house.
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

etroup10

Looks like I'll be heading down there for at least one of the days  8)
NHLA 187th class, lumber inspector. EZ Boardwalk 40 with homemade hydraulics; Gafner Hydraloader; custom built edger, Massey Ferguson 50E, American Sawmill 20" Pony Planer; Husqvarna 55 Rancher

DR_Buck

Quote from: Cedarman on April 18, 2016, 05:17:17 AM
Aaron, Ian and I will be there with families both days.  Tremendous amount to see and lots of people to talk to.  Hope to see you.  Should have a dark blue shirt with "Custom Wood Fibers" on it.

@Cedarman  -  You do know a good stiff brush and a washing machine will take those wood fibers off?

Kitty and I will be there both days as well.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

DR_Buck

Less than 2 weeks away.   8)      The wife and I will be walking around both days wearing FF ball caps checking out the sights.       I'm also assuming there will be a few after hours "social events" that will occur.

okmulch

Looking forward to going this year. Been several years since I have been able to attend. Bringing the whole family this time, my boys are looking forward to it!
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

red

Friday the 13th. A show with Chainsaws ?

DR_Buck

Quote from: red on May 06, 2016, 10:12:49 PM
Friday the 13th. A show with Chainsaws ?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D    Never gave it a thought.    ;D

red

It's ok the Full Moon is the week after

xlogger

I'm going to try to go Friday, who all going that day?
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

YoungStump

I plan to be there on Saturday.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

Tam-i-am

It was a last minute decision and we got one of the last two booth spaces available.  Logrite will be in G15 if anyone wants to stop by.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

4x4American

Quote from: Tamiam on May 09, 2016, 08:40:36 PM
It was a last minute decision and we got one of the last two booth spaces available.  Logrite will be in G15 if anyone wants to stop by.

And don't forget to put a down payment on a fireplace set!  lol
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!