iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Delay in the contest

Started by Burlkraft, June 08, 2008, 08:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

I just been on the phone with Jeff and there is no power in Harrison.  He can't close this weeks contest or even see this week's  show. They tried to go somewhere else to see the show, but he said there are so many trees and wires down they aren't letting anyone out of town   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Don K

Steve, Is every thing ok at Jeff's house. No damage is there?

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Burlkraft

He had a few branches down, but nothing serious.  I guess other parts of town had some nasty winds and rain.

Between storms here I been sawin' beams fer my arc  ;D  ;D  ;D

It's rained for a week solid here and I been sending it right over to Jeff's house.  ::)  ::)  ::)

Good thing Beenthere lives on a hill  ;D  ;D  ;D

DR Buck

Sounds a lot like the last episode we saw.    Wonder how deep the water is?
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

beenthere

Just arrived home (blue gill fish fry nite) and had a tree across the drive...not so big that I couldn't roll it outta the way and get through (reminded me of the AxeMen show). So many nightcrawlers on the drive it was slippery to stand up.  :) Rivers and cricks are over their banks and fields are underwater. But dry up on the hill.

Have had 6 inches of rain in the last 36 hours. And more to come. All of our rain is being sent here from Iowa ::) ::).  Gonna have to beg Patty and Norm and others to hang on to some of it for us.... 8) 8)

Sorry to hear that Jeff is "in the dark"...
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sgtmaconga

if you would not mind....we could use some of that rain. tell jeff i hope everything works out
Measure twice cut once

Norm

Buy corn futures...we will probably lose 1/3 of our corn crop due to flooding. Most of my neighbors are in the same situation so if it does ever dry out beans will go in where the corn was.

Jeff

Were got power this morning.  Lots better then the power company's hotline predictions last night of Tuesday evening.  No damage here other then some debris in the yard. Good thing were hight here or we would be underwater. 

We'll get this weeks contest winner this morning, but the start of thefinal leg of the contest will have to be delayed until I can watch the final episode.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

Just got off the phone with Jeff......They are without power once again.  :-\  :-\  :-\

The power company is tellin' them it'll be Wednesday ...or so  >:(  >:(  >:(

The contest is delayed once again.

Dams are breakin' here and I just seen a house floatin' down the street on the local news  :o  :o  :o

I emptied my 6" rain gauge twice on Saturday and once on Sunday...... :-\ :-\ :-\

Jeff

on my cell. still no juice and this is about dead too. hope everybody is staying high and dry.  see ya all when we get are spark back.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!