iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2007 Pigroast RSVP!

Started by Jeff, June 28, 2007, 09:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBTom

If you could make it to Ft Wayne, I would be able to swing out that far west.  Bloomington is about 5 hours SW of me. I will be leaving about noon tomorrow, IF the A/C in the truck gets fixed in time.  One of those situations where a small leak in one hose causes the replacement of 3 hoses, condenser and all the associated labor.  OUCH!!
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

farmerdoug

Work calls,

My help for market fell through.  ::) I guess I will have to spend the day at market.  :'( I have to 'make hay while the sun shines' I guess.

Sure was hoping to put some faces with names.  I will have to settle for the pics you guys post here again.

Tell Furby he can have my cookie. ;)  Tell Bioman I will have to meet him in Indy this fall.  I will be there in spirit.  Have fun. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Farmerdoug

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Reddog

I would like to Thank Jeff and Tammy for puting on this wonderful event.

I would try to mention all the great folks I talked to, but I would miss someone and then would feel terrible.

Lets just say like Tom did "This is The Forum RealTime". That was a great statement.

And who would have thought a dunk tank would have kept the Kids entertaned all afternoon dunking each other.

Again Thank you, it was a great time

Wally

Thank You Sponsors!