iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Finally!!! no more pushing! B20 here i come.

Started by strunk57, May 22, 2015, 03:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highway

Congrats on thE new mill, would have bought one used if it were available around here, good luck with it.

Ed
2006 Woodmizer LT 40 Hydraulic, Kubota M4900 4WD, Kawasaki Mule, Team of Belgian Drafts for real horse power
www.fletcher-farm.com

Dave Shepard

Congrats on the new mill!

Two plane clamps are really nice. Go for it if you can. :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

redbeard

A friend of mine pulled the trigger on a TK 2400 I visited him on Sunday but he wasn't around so I did get too look mill over and really liked the Two plane clamp set up. It was heavy duty that chain was 1". Hopefully one day I will get to see it run.

It would be nice to be able to pull can't down tight with the hydraulics, my system it tips it up a bit when I clamp.  Keith I did get the seat from TK when I bought mill. I think it was 250 you could fab one cheaper maybe, I will be removing mine and probably make a bench so  I can slide to exit side to side. The receiver bar is a trip hazard when your off bearing running mill by yourself.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

ladylake

While my screw clamp works good with power up-down I'd put the hyd 2 plane clamp on.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!