iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Claiming a record and making an announcment

Started by Jeff, June 16, 2005, 08:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I think I am holding the record right now, at least until somebody comes along and offers proof that they beat it. ;D

I am claiming the record for a forum member that had thier grandchild sawing at the youngest age.  8)

Here is Stacy, sawing a cedar log. She sawed two, all by herself. I just gave the sawing instructions.  Stacy is my Daughter and the Grandchild is due on October 6th. smiley_smug01
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Pete J

hosslog

Congrats.Grandkids are great.That record should stand for awhile  ;D

chet

I might just haf ta go after dat record, son Jeff and his wife Steph are due in December.  :)

Jeff,
Ya did explain da part about no tryin' ta saw off da squaring arms?  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Scooby Doo

Had a blast sawing logs just about took the blade off a few times comeing back without raising the blade. But had a great time and a wonderful experience! Hope the baby comes out enjoying things like that!  :D :) ;D
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

beenthere

I can see it now, as Grandpa Jeff will have sawed the legs off the WM, and his/her first steps will be hangin on to the forward control lever, knee deep in cedar saw dust.  ;D

And Jeff claimin another record broken. Bettin on it.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

EZ

Congrats on the Grand-child Jeff and Tammy. Aint nothing better in the whole world.
EZ

Roxie

There is nothing that beats a grandchild!   8)
Say when

Patty

Congratulations to Jeff, Tammy and Stacy!  8) 

I need to go have yet another talk with my son!  :-\
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

MULE_MAN

That's COOL  Jeff  !!!   I'll be waiting for those Baby picture's in Oct.  8)  8)

I bet you just might take a couple  :D  :D  ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

redpowerd

NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

oakiemac

I think you got the record. When I first looked at the photo I didn't think she was very young!
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

moosehunter

Welcome to the forum Scooby Doo. Best of luck with yer new jr sawyer!
moosehunter
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Jeff

Scooby Doo is registered member number 7. She registered back in 2000 when she was 15 years old.  :)    She dont post a lot but knows everything that goes on. :D

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

maple flats

I can't go after that record until one of my daughters gets pregnant. Maybe I should have them saw everyday and get a pic. When she finds she is expecting we could do the math back to day 1. Now I'll have to talk them into it. One says the last I knew she was all done, the other is only 21 and hasn't started yet, she should be my best chance. 8) 8) I am a grandpa x 4 but did not have the mill back when they were expecting and even now have not gotten my daughter or daughter in law to do any sawing. 8) 8)  Oh, congrats grandpa boss
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

shopteacher

Gee Jeff, when I was talking to Wildflower at Sawlex and she told me someone in the family was pregnant I thought she was talking about you! :D
   Sure glad it your daughter having the baby. Congratulations. ;D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

MULE_MAN

Well actually my Son told me, That I'm going to be a Grandpa again in Dec ,
But Catherine has never run my Mill, Does walking through Saw Dust count  ???
:D :D :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

submarinesailor

Will it count if I am holding my new grandson and his hand is on the crank hand of my LT15 while the picture is taken? ;D ;D ;D  Be careful of your answer,for his mama is bringing him for a visit in September. :D :D :D smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

Norm

You're gonna be a Grandpa....you lucky stiff!  :)

DanG son of mine said he was going to get another dog geez where did I go wrong. :D

AtLast

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and a DEFINATE CONGRATS on the Grandchild 8).....does this mean we can start callin you Pappy Jeff? :D ;D

isawlogs

Congratulations !!!!!!!      Pappy , Mammy  and Stacy ...  :) :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Sawing Logz

City Forrest Treecycler

johncinquo

Guess we will have to stop down and visit Hawby and "borrow" his saw for a minute.

Oct 31.   That would let me take the record.  Of course I would have to do it soon to avoid countin days. 

Not a grampa, new daddy!
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Jeff

Congrats!  But thats a DIFFERENT Record that I absolutely refuse to try and set.  :D

Thank You Sponsors!