iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by OH logger, October 31, 2012, 08:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OH logger

hello all. my name is john and i am a logaholic.  i have been lurking for some time now but i just got registered. i live in northwest ohio. not exactly logging country but it works for me. i have been logging for about 11 years, the last 7 have been full time on my own. i have 1 guy that helps me full time. nice to meet all of you. john
john

brb

Welcome from northeast Wisconsin!

Bill Gaiche

Welcome aboard. You will find there are many on here that can give you all the help needed on your mill. bg

Sawdust Lover

Welcome OH logger! Stick with this forum and you won't be green long. Happy sawing, and cutting!

Solomon

I have to second everyone's replys.  This is a great place to be wether or not you own a mill.  What really amazed me was to figure out that, 99.999999999999999999999% of the folks here are very real, honest, down to earth, and willing to help anyone who is the same.   I'm pertty new also and have learned more in the last 30 day from this forum than the whole 5 years I have owned my mill.
  Enough said.  Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  I look forward to hearing more from you!!!    Kind Regards, Pete,  Chesapeake  Virginia
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

samandothers

Welcome to a great place to sit and read and learn!  While I can't add much to many of the posts here I sure have learned a great deal.  This has helped me a great deal!

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum,    OH logger.   :)

If it had not been for me, Solomon could have reported 100%.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

treefarmer87

welcome to the forum :)
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Thank You Sponsors!