iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

best friend

Started by coxy, December 02, 2017, 06:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

I got a call from one of my best friend that I haven't seen in person for 14 years (but we face time 3-4 times a week  he retired at 44 from being a ny city cop and moved to SC it was cheaper for him to live there than here )       and asked what I was doing the week after thanksgiving told him most likely working  and why    he just said oh    well last Saturday he called me wanted to know where I was and what I was doing  told him on my way home  he said good I cant get in your house your dogs wont let me in  :D  he and my wife planed him coming up hunting for the week 8) 8)  so I took the week off we went up to my hunting camp for few days then spent the rest of the time hunting around the back 200a  seen a few but didn't shoot any we had a great time talking about the good old days and the things we did together      but this morning was ruff when he left for home  but we promised each other we would not let it go that long with out a visit to each others house we said we are only 11hours  away   

Magicman

That was a very heartwarming story for you to share.  Thanks.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

That's great coxy, I have a best friend from highschool I see about that much and he's only a couple hours away  :-\.

thecfarm

We need more friends and more time to enjoy them friends. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Grizzly

That's a very good example of what a friend is. When you just pick up where you left off hardly noticing time has passed. All the rest I call acquaintances. Glad you enjoyed the time together.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Thank You Sponsors!