iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bigfoot??

Started by flip, August 15, 2008, 11:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip

Did they really find one or is this just a major hoax???  I guess we'll find out at 3 today.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404321,00.html

Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

Tom

Clayton, eh?

That sounds like a good excuse for Dodgy Loner to get out of the office. :D

Dodgy Loner

I don't think we need to wait until 3 to confirm that this is a hoax ::).  I've gotten a couple calls from my friends about it this morning, but the officer who supposedly shot the creature was from Clayton County (near Atlanta), not the city of Clayton (where I live).
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

ely

man, i had high hopes this was the real deal. you guys are raining on a parade today.

easymoney

lets hope that it is not a man that was in a fur coat palying a prank. i am sure it is some kind of hoax.

TW

Last time bigfoot was reported in my area was when I had been walking barefoot in the mud..........

OneWithWood

I saw a bigfoot in the woods the last time I was in the UP looking for some property lines.  It was real but I didn't have my camera with me.  It looked alot like a pic that has been psted previously here on the forum.

I am sure if I looked for it I could find it.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

dnalley

What in the he## would  posess a pair of grown men to stand up at a press conference, possibly broadcast worldwide, and tell lie after lie after lie?  :(
I guess some people will do anything for money and their fifteen minutes of fame!!  And at least one of them a law officer, who has now been FIRED from his job!!   How stupid can you get?
He hasn't been seen since the press conference, so it appears now they can't find him OR Bigfoot!  For what ???

flip

I would have thought if this was on the up and up that the day after they found this thing they would have let the media all over it.  First thing that would go through my mind is I hope they don't think I'm nuts. 
I watched the press conference and it seemed like he wanted to get it over with asap, collect his $$ and get out of dodge.
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

moonhill

I think they went off too find dinosaurs and big cats.  All they have to do is go to the chicken coop.  Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

Daver

This Bigfoot stuff is all baloney. Along with Loch Ness, the abominable snowman, and martians. None of this is real, Just like Santa Claus is a made up lie so are all these stories. What is it with people that they cannot discern false stories? If there was a real bigfoot etc.. Would not there be more and would not some be truly be captured? And would there not be dead bodies etc.. They can prove dinosaurs existed from this very way.. Yet they never find supposed creatures that people claim to have seen.  Really now this is the tell tale sign of fraud. Fraud is what this all is.
"Remember, amateurs made the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

Jeff

On the news yesterday, I caught a glimpse of them going through the cooler. It was a rubber suit. Thats all I saw as I walked in as the story was ending.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Quote from: Daver on August 20, 2008, 07:50:53 AM
Just like Santa Claus is a made up lie......

:o :o  :'( :'( :'(   Daver is going to get underwear for Christmas. ;) ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Fla._Deadheader

Guess Daver has never heard of "The Jersey Devil".  smiley_devil_trident smiley_devil_trident  ??? ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ely

yeah fun is fun, but why throw mister claus under the bus. such a jolly old fellow.
if you choose not to believe that is your choice, but folks have made money pushing the bigfoot theory. i will not state there is no bigfoot until i know for sure.

Tom

There is no Santa Claus ?!?!?!?! :-\

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Warbird

Quote from: ely on August 20, 2008, 08:59:58 AM
yeah fun is fun, but why throw mister claus under the bus. such a jolly old fellow.
if you choose not to believe that is your choice, but folks have made money pushing the bigfoot theory. i will not state there is no bigfoot until i know for sure.

Howdy ely.  People have been making tons and tons of money on the santa clause story, too.  For decades now.  ;)

Sprucegum

I think Sasquatch(yer Canadian Bigfoot,eh?) is an advance scout for Santa Claus and he keeps a close eye on these doin's here. So y'all be good for goodness sake!

Daver

Worry about the real Devil not some make believe "devil"   ;D

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on August 20, 2008, 08:33:26 AM

Guess Daver has never heard of "The Jersey Devil".  smiley_devil_trident smiley_devil_trident  ??? ???

Daver

Mr Klaus was under the bus along time ago I just pointed him out..

Quote from: ely on August 20, 2008, 08:59:58 AM

Daver

Sorry to dissapoint. I think fun is telling truth in a ironic way. Not pretending to believe in lies.

Quote from: Jeff on August 20, 2008, 09:20:04 AM
Daver's just no fun at all.  THERE IS SO A BIGFOOT

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,25997.msg376300.html#msg376300

moonhill

I don't get it.  Why do all the Bigfoot photos look.........fake?    Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

Daver

because they are fake..

Telltale sign of a scam never quite getting a good photo or never providing proof.

Quote from: moonhill on August 21, 2008, 07:47:54 PM
I don't get it.  Why do all the Bigfoot photos look.........fake?    Tim

sawmilllawyer

Looks like the two guys from Georgia, who purportedly found the carcass of bigfoot left town cause they are not around anymore. Wonder what's up?
Stihl MS-361, MS-460 mag, Poulan 2150, 2375 Wildthing.

Thank You Sponsors!