woodmills1

right out of his driveway

used a ramp truck

even took his mower, dropped the bucket and hooked it up

neighbors saw it and thought it was going in for repair

soorry but
takes ba------
kaone--------s
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

stonebroke

fishpharmer

I think its a type of skid steer loader. 

Would be a bummer if it was a tonka toy. :(

Don't be leaving your good toys out in the open woodmills1.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

ScottAR

Yup skid steer.  Volvo bought em out a few years ago.
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

shinnlinger

Mr. Mills,

Post some more distinguishing features so if one turns up in the hood we can check it out.
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Jeff

Quotethey stold my fiends scat track

Do retired teachers consume large quantities of mind altering substances?  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ely

ScottAR

They apparently associate with fiends... 

Sorry I couldn't help it!  ::) ;D :D
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

woodmills1

spelling

AHHH

typing

AHHH

stealing

NOOOOO :o
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

DanG

I don't know about mind altering substances, but I always thought that teaching, or trying to, would drive me to drink.  Thank God I didn't never go into teaching!  I don't think I could take it if I drank any more than I do now!  I'm also thankful that drinking doesn't alter your thought processes. :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!