ebay AUCTION to support our forum-UNCLEBUCK's famous Wing rip shelf!

Started by Jeff, January 22, 2006, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Yeo, this week up for Auction is one of UNCLEBUCK's famous wing-rib shelves carried in some exclusive aviation collectible stores. There are two or 3 threads containing information about these handcrafted shelves including some photos from deep within the secret aeronautical workshop where they are created! ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4435264845

UNCLEBUCK, thank you so much for this unique auction item!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Quartlow

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

asy

Oh my GOSH!

that's just the CUTEST thing EVER!!!

I sure wish I had one of those, Come on guy's I'm living vicariously through your bidding...

Unfortunately I can't afford even the bid that's on there now, much less what this will surely go for, so I have to live through you lot.

Make me proud.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

beenthere

Ok cmc of 1944 fame........what are you doing up this late at night?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I searched piper cub on ebay and was amazed how much stuff came up! (including UNCLEBUCK's shelf) :)

WV_hillbilly

Step up to the plate boys and girls .  I did  and we'll see if it was enough. if not I could always bid again .
Hillbilly

UNCLEBUCK

It was great fun building knowing where this rib was a heading for ! Christmas is just around the corner asy so I be a remembering ya !  ;D  Thanks for the bids everyone and I am very happy to support the forum ! U.B.
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

WV_hillbilly

Yee Ha  I won . It is a mighty fine looking piece there UB . Now I just have to convince the wife of where I want to hang it up .    It didn' t go for as much as I thought it would take . I didn't mean to scare everyone away from bidding after my last post .

WV hillbilly
Hillbilly

Jeff

Thanks a bunch Dan! You will have to post a photo once you get it home and hung with some of your creations sitting on it. :)

UNCLEBUCK

Thanks for winning WV !  It takes all of us to do it and someday I am just waiting for ck and me to get a bidding war going again  8) , its just as much fun bidding as it is winning ! I will send it early or whenever Jeff gives me your shipping address . Thanks a whack !  8)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender