iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of a prayer

Started by Carson-saws, December 06, 2016, 09:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carson-saws

My Dear Friend since childhood is experiencing a families worst nightmare. His Daughter Danielle Stislicki has been missing since this past Friday 12/02/06.  Her car, purse and keys were found in front of her apartment inside the vehicle.  Her cell phone goes directly to voice mail and no one has seen or heard from her since.  Here in Michigan I have a close friend in Lansing that is part of the " Human Trafficking" team.  I am sad to say that Michigan is number 2 in the amount of this type of abomination in the country.  The horror stories would make anyone sick to their stomach. The most disgusting part of all this is those that are predominantly involved in this type of crime.  Even more disgusting is because of those that factor into playing a part are so deeply hidden do to their "status".  I watched this young lady grow up from the day she was born which makes this VERY personal for me.  If I could ask for a prayer, I will pass it along.  The stress and sadness in the family is heart wrenching.  You can find more about her on Face book is you are able and her picture is posted through out.  She is a lovely young Lady and I can only hope and pray for a positive outcome.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

DanG

I will certainly pray for the recovery and wellbeing of that young lady, as well as for strength for her family. That is truly a nightmare!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

goose63

We are praying from here that she is found safe and brought home
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Autocar

Terrible with what goes on in our country we will keep her and the family in our prayers.
Bill

thecfarm

Sad to hear about that. It's an terrible thing to not know.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thechknhwk

I hope she is found safe and sound.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Ed_K

X2 on prayers, I worry for my gran daughter's all the time with that all you hear about on the tv.
Ed K

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Carson-saws

I am passing along he prayers and thank you.  Any positive input for these parents is greatly appreciated.  So far there is not any news.  The FBI and DEA and State Police are actively investigating.  Still do not quite understand why it is that Craigs list is even allowing this type of postings on their web page. 

Magicman

This is so sad.  My prayers continue for the safe return of Danielle.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

We pray for her safe return.
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

David Freed

We will pray for her and her family.

Den Socling

I'm not a religious man but, in this case, I'm praying for Danielle.

Savannahdan

We'll be offering up prayers for her safe and quick return.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Seavee

Prayers sent. Wish I could do more to help.
Wood mizer lt50 47hp yanmar Diesel  Sthil MS311, Ms661 MS200T, 029 farm boss  and a New Holland T4  75hp.

Czech_Made

Sixacresand

Praying for this young lady and her family.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Den Socling

As always happens with this type of thread, every time I see it has come up my heart rate quickens as I hope to see good news.  :(

Carson-saws

Thank you to all of you.  I have passed your prayers on.  The Family thanks you.  At this stage any and all positive input helps.  It has been a week today since she went missing. 

Den Socling....you are so right Sir.   

If any of you have looked at the flyers and Facebook posts, the flyer post can redirect you to the actual page of a foundation that works on these cases specifically.  The thing that really grinds my gears is the ages of so many of these missing people.  Hearing some of the horrific cases from the Woman that is the COS of the State Senator that started the Human Trafficking group are very unsettling. 

Thank you all agin. I will continue to pass your prayers and well wishes along.  They really do help.

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Carson-saws

Thank you all again,   Been 2 weeks.  With this Human Trafficking, the wide spread of the search is imperative.  So many here on the Forum helping spread the word truly helps.  Here in Michigan, because of the boarders to Ohio and Canada, within the first 12 hours the general practice of these creeps is " get them out of town"  I ask you please to send out the word and keep your eyes open.  Not only for "Dani"...but the 9000 other recently reported missing persons nation wide.  This is nothing new to the U.S.A. but awareness is finally getting SOME more practiced.  Thank you.

sandsawmill14

will keep them in my prayers for her safe return
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

tmbrcruiser

In my prayers, for her and her family.
Once you get sap in your veins, you will always have sawdust in your pockets.

Busy Beaver Lumber

prayers are with you and your friends family
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!