iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

utility generator trailer with pics

Started by alsayyed, July 06, 2006, 05:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsayyed

Finally I finished the utility trailer. I have converted this trailer to carry the 5kv generator for camping or for outside work if it requires electricity. It is very nice welding done on that one. The trailer could carry big generator but since I have this one  this is enough. So if you any suggestion just let us know.

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-22648

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-22649

Jeff

alsayyed, you did a fine job on that trailer. Very nice.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mr Mom

Cool looking trailer. 8) 8) 8)

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Raphael

That cage for the fuel cans is real nice.  

I think the 5kv generators fits the trailer nicely, you've got good seperation from the extra fuel and room to haul fairly large box of tools.  Nice work.
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

joelmar10

Well done, Alsayyed!  I also looked back to your pics of your trip to Indonesia and all I can say is wow!   :o
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

Bill

Great Job !

Just out of curiousity - how much does gas cost over there ? I'm kinda wondering what it cost to run your generator . I'm guessing your generator holds around 3 gallons and runs for 8-12 hours. I just got back from LA and it was around 3.30/gal for RUG ( regular unleaded gas ). It's around 3.05 here back east ( Phila ).

Good Luck with your trailer . . .

alsayyed

Well to answer your question. We have two type of gas here in Qatar.
a.   super which is equivalent to leaded or premier this is the highest grade of gas very good especially for modern car it cost per gallon $ 1
b.   the second one is less I think it is call unleaded which cost .80 cents per gallon
Remember we go by liters 4 liters equivalent to 1 gallon.
The price is fixed no gas station allowed to raise the price.

Thank You Sponsors!