iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mizer has a new helper

Started by RMay, April 29, 2004, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMay

Mizer and I has a new helper  ;D I got a set of forks ordered for it.I have been looking at tractors for three years so the bank and me has a new tractor ::) it has a 2400 lb. lift with a 48hp.moter with 4-wd

RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

dewwood

Congrats on the new tractor!  You won't believe the things you will be able to do with it.  It will make your work much easier and faster.

Have fun,

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

J_T

Nice 8) You won't beleave what you can do with it. Got mine stuck other day would't beleave what it takes to get it out either. :D :D
Jim Holloway

iain

shopteacher

Fine looking addition to any sawing operation. Should cut the hand labor tremendously. You may even have time to sip a blue ribbon if'n you work real fast. ;D
What brand is she?
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

D._Frederick

RMay,

I know your new tractor is not a JD, how about telling us who the manufacture is?

Norwiscutter

Been trying to convince the wife that one of those is absolutely necessary in order to efficiently opperate my mill.  She says, how have you managed to cut the wood that you have so far? I tell her I don't know... must be some kind of miracle.  Still haven't sold her on it yet but give it some time. Did you buy it new or used? It seams that the used market is pretty strong so that ten years down the road it should still be worth a bit.  The financing from the factories are pretty competitive... the new hollands I have been looking at are 0% for 3 years.  Almost makes it tough to say no to a deal like that.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Pointman55

Your tractor looks like a Century/Branson.  If it is it's ones of the best it that weight and feature/price category.  I know because I own a Branson 3510 4WD with FEL.  

Great Tractor. 8)

db

RMay

The tractor is a Century 3045 its not a JD but made by the same company that made some JD models its got a Yanmar moter in it  ;)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

ScottAR

Those yanmars are great little engines.  The one in my JD has been doin fine for nearly 17 years now.  
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

RMay

That saw one if the reasons  I bought it. I got a 1985 JD 950 that I;ve had for 19 years  ;D

ScottAR

1050 here.  It needs a buddy...   :D
 I'm taking donations...   ::)
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Thank You Sponsors!