iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The cure gone bad!

Started by chet, June 26, 2003, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

My brother has a habit of bringing by some of the ugliest, dirtiest and smallest logs.   :(   Well, enough is enough, time to cure him of that bad habit. So this time I gave him a lesson on how to run the mill and told him he was on his own. Boy did that plan backfire,  :-[  I think I am now going to have to schedule my sawing time around his.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tom

Just think of all the "quality" time you and your brother can have now. :D

Did it slow down the ugly,dirty,small dogs? :D

dail_h

NOOO !!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

chet

No Tom, I think he is out gathering up anything capable of producing a toothpick.  ::)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

WoodChucker

Well now it's your turn, get him the biggest ugliest log you can find!   ;D

R.T.
If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

Tom

You may have created a monster :D

Bibbyman

You need to turn him on to sharpening blades. That should fix the dirty log problem. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

MrMoo

I say Bibbyman has got the answer.

dail_h

Righy Bibby,good medicine is usually bitter
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

chet

These are some logs my brother brought by today to saw saturday. His log selection has grately improved. They are even CLEAN.   8)

Thank You Sponsors!