iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

There is nice people out there thread

Started by thecfarm, July 10, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I have a job at a strawberry you pick place. I show people where to pick and how.
Some guy my parents knew shows up. He had some kind of operation and Doctor said he could pick. He was going to try,cane and all. I had a close row and gave him a row. I was watching him and could see he was in trouble. I went over and he needed help getting up. He was on one knee. Got him up and he said,I can't do it.  :( I took his tray from him and walk him back to his truck. He was some out of breath. The other guy I was working with had to come over and take my place. The guy was really bummed out that he could not pick. I did not dare to do it for him,I was trying to pick for myself,in between helping customers and I only had about 10 strawberries in ½ hour. A young women comes up to his truck and said,I will pick a tray for you. That is about 6-7 quarts. So off she goes and starts to pick for him.  ;D  That made my day. She picks him a tray and off she goes. I radio where she pays and told them what she did and give her some sort of discount. They did!!!
I just thought she did a mighty nice thing to someone she did not know.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Den Socling

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!