iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Luck/ Bad Luck

Started by moosehunter, May 26, 2005, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

Had a good Customer stop in the garage the other day. Just happens to mention that he & the Mrs. are heading into town to trade in her old car. '97 Subaru Outback Wagon. Loaded. 98000 mi. It is in my shop every 3000 miles like clockwork and is in MINT condition. The quintisential " little 'ol lady car.
I asked what are they giving for your trade? I don't know, I call you and let you know he says. My bride has wanted a wagon for years and that 4wd sure will be handy where we live.
He called me back. We are buying the car 8) For a VERY good price. My bride is VERY happy ;D and  when she's happy, I'm happy.
The bad news....... There goes my $$$ for the sawlex trip smiley_crying.
More good news though. We have a new car for the trip to the Piggy roast if the weather is bad and we can't ride the Motorcycle.
I was hoping to meet lots of FF folks in Ohio, but I can wait 'till august.
MH
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

DanG

Well DanGit, MH!  Now I'm gonna hafta go to the piggy roast, too!  Oh well, I'll tough it out. :-\ ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

MemphisLogger

Mossehunter,

My wife's water pump on her '92 Civic VX went out a couple months ago and before I could get a quote on new parts she pulled up in a '96 Outback--she loves it.

Yours will too!
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Roxie

Hey Moosehunter!  Are you anywhere near Redpowered?  He wanted to send corn to the pig roast and wanted someone going through New York to pick it up for him.  Hmmmmm? 
Say when

moosehunter

I believe red is 3-4 hours north of me. Not on the path to Michigan :(. But if we can figure out how arrainge it, I would be glad to bring it.
MH
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Thank You Sponsors!