iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timber Devil/Powersplit Owners

Started by 47sawdust, July 27, 2017, 06:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Anybody  have one of these splitters? Timber Devil makes them Powersplit re-badges them.I just ordered one from Timber Devil for August delivery.Mine is the the tow behind model with log lifter.

http://www.timberdevil.com/en/
My arthritis in my hands is getting bad.The Super Split was getting to be too much of a work out so it found a new owner who is 16.Wonderful splitter,but at 70 I need to work smarter.I will post some pictures when it gets here and give an update.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

york

After you get your machine,how about a review ???
Albert

47sawdust

I'd be more than happy to do that.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Pclem

I bought a powersplit tow behind with a log lift last winter. We have a supersplit also. Used to have a timberwolf tw5 fast cycle. Powersplit is the best [and most productive] splitter I've owned!
Dyna SC16. powersplit. supersplitter. firewood kilns.bobcat T190. ford 4000 with forwarding trailer. a bunch of saws, and a question on my sanity for walking away from a steady paycheck

Thank You Sponsors!