iDRY Vacuum Kilns

android not supported flash update to post pictures

Started by shelbycharger400, June 29, 2014, 08:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbycharger400

Apparently adobe update i need to post to galary is not supported. Looked it up adobe pullef it for android.   Anything else work?    Also i cant post when in mobile mode have to be in full mode. Thanks

Jeff

dont use the flash uploader on the upload page. You have the option on there for the simple one file at a time uploader. Use that. Flash never did work on android for me.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

I can't upload from my android with either the Flash or the single uploader. I have to move pics to the computer and use Chrome, because Firefox can't find a Flash that works. ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Have you tried the native android browser, or alternative app browsers?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

No. I find trying to do anything more than light browsing on a phone to be excruciating. My Motorola was a much better phone than this Samsung. I can't even link to the phone with a usb cord, I have to email the photos to myself and then download to the desktop then upload to the internet. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!