iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome our new sponsor Timberwolf!

Started by Jeff, June 04, 2009, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm pleased to announce the addition of Timberwolf Wood Processing Equipment as a sponsor to the Forestry Forum. 

Please help me give them a Forestry Forum welcome! Timberwolf is a manufacturer of a Log Splitters, Firewood processors and Conveyors located in Vermont. We were introduced to each other by LogRite Tools at this years Sawlex. :)  Take a few minutes to look at their website and you will see that they will be a valued addition to our network of Forestry Forum sponsors.  :)  Timberwolf will also have a board under our sponsor news section where they will be posting information valued by our membership.

Welcome to thee Forestry Forum Timberwolf!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Shotgun

Welcome, TimberWolf.  We're glad to have you on board, and thank you for your support of the forum. Look forward to your participation.  You've found a jewel here in the Forestry Forum. There are really none like it that I know about. And da Boss is the greatest.

Thanks again for your support.    8)

Norm

Forester, Retired (really retired)
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Burlkraft

Welcome TimberWolf  8)  8)  8)  8)

Glad to see ya here.
I hope you enjoy the Forum as much as we'll enjoy havin' ya around  ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Fla._Deadheader

Another fine addition to the Sponsor side.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

JV

Welcome Timberwolf.  My wife and I visited your display at Sawlex and were impressed with the quality of your equipment and the helpful people demonstrating.  One of your splitters is in our future. ;)
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, and thank you! A couple of my friends have Timberwolf splitters, they are great machines. 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Roxie

Say when

tonto

Welcome to the forum Timberwolf. You will not find a better bunch of guys and gals anywhere. We saw your display at the wind blown Northeastern Forestry show in Watkins Glen this year. I have a friend who has one of your splitters and it is the best one I have seen. Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

ellmoe

welcome aboard! We appreciate your support. smiley_clapping
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Captain

Truly a fine company, great people and a great product.  A great addition to the Forestry Forum

Captain

fishpharmer

Welcome Timberwolf!  I like your website, very informative.  Hope you like this forum as much as I do.  Thanks for the support.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Tim/South

Welcome Timberwolf.  :)
Your support is much appreciated.

Don K

Welcome to the Forum, Timberwolf.  8) 8)  I am sure it will be a great partnership.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

thecfarm

Timberwolf,welcome to the forum.I see you guys at the forestry show in Bangor,Maine.Nice stuff you guys sell.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

gunman63

welcome timberwolf, always loved (and wished for) the TW10-RC  no more oversized for the processor, a man can dream 8)

Tom

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Timberwolf.

brdmkr

Welcome aboard!  You guys have some good looking products.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

donny hochstetler

Welcome to the forum. I have one of your splitters, the envy of any neighborhood!Maybe soon a  bunch of these guys will be splitting in red 8)

jerry-m

Welcome Timberwolf,

very glad to see you here 8)

Jerry
Jerry

Engineer

Welcome, from a long-time FF member and recent proud owner of one of your machines.  I bought a TW-P1 splitter with 4-way and table grate at the open house at The Cutting Edge in Greenwich , NY, about three weeks ago.  I had been looking for a long time and was very impressed.  I have split 10 cords of hardwood in those three weeks, most of it really gnarly stuff that would never be split by hand (stringy locust, 34" dia hard maple rounds, a bunch of hickory, and anything in the pile with a knot or two).   In that time, nothing has stopped your splitter.  Really, quite impressive for the smallest and lowest cost machine in your lineup.  The fit, finish and quality are second to none.

I'd be happy to support and promote your machines, and since we are nearly neighbors, I'm even happier that I have a "local" product.

timberwolf

:) What a wonderful welcome! Thanks folks! That TW-P1 might be our smallest splitter, but I'm always amazed at it's power to push through some pretty gnarly stuff. With all the misinformation about tonnage ratings, etc, it's pretty hard to sort through all the marketing chaff. Like they say....don't tell me, show me.

We posted a video of Don splitting a round sideways to prove the power of our splitters. It falls under the "don't try this at home" category :o

http://www.timberwolfcorp.com/tw5-video/

and gunman63...the TW-10 is an absolute monster machine. You should see that sucker in action...awesome scary power.

lmbeachy

hotfoot

Thank You Sponsors!