iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

vacation next week

Started by Tom L, November 01, 2013, 02:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom L

where am I going? nowhere, first time in over 30 yrs I am taking a week off and just hunting and fishing locally.

used to do it as a teen ager, would always take the first week of november off and have some fun.

the deer that have been given a free pass for the last month(while I have waited for a trophy) are all on notice, two days next week bass fishing, duck hunting in the coastal zone,
no phone, no computer, no headaches.

wish me luck

thecfarm

Will gladly wish you some luck. But even if you come up empty handed you will still have a good time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Now that's my kinda vacation!  Best of luck to ya!

sawguy21

Quote from: thecfarm on November 01, 2013, 03:10:38 PM
Will gladly wish you some luck. But even if you come up empty handed you will still have a good time.
That is my attitude too. If it's light you get up. If it's dark you go to bed. No phone, no clock, no schedule. Enjoy the down time.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

coxy

cant wait for my vacation hunting camp here I come 2 weeks with no wife no phone  but more then likely will have a headache or two  :D     hope you have fun

Magicman

I wish you luck, but I really do not think that you will need it.  Just being off is a trophy.  Enjoy !!!    ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rbhunter

Sounds like a good vacation.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Tom L

it was a good week, the deer were moving and so were the ducks
total for week, one 7 pointer, 3 does, all with the bow.
5 keeper bass,
37 ducks total with 3 gunners 3 days out of my boat

went by like a flash, back to the grind now and not liking it one bit. LOL

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Way to go Tom! Stress relief.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Tom L,was that all the game that you shot and catched?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

I love going to our camper in Va.  Water out of a spring.  Generator for coffee (and heater blower).  God's beauty all around!  I have not hunted since I was a kid, but sure enjoy getting away from it all!

Sounds like you had a great break and something to look forward to another day.

Thank You Sponsors!