iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Giant snow snake tracks!

Started by Dave Shepard, March 04, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

I went out to feed the boiler tonight and saw these snow snake tracks. I hope he isn't hiding under the boiler!

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

The last "snow snake" tracks I saw were shaped like a "snow angel"!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

I thought you were suppose to be making syrup not playing in the snow Chuck!  DanG kids these days!   :)

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DPatton

I hate snakes ;)! If I had a snake at my place that big I either wouldn't go outside "AT ALL" or I would carry my 10 gauge with me at all times.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Thank You Sponsors!