iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A hard working sawyer in Maine

Started by Dewey, March 20, 2012, 10:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewey

Not sure this video  showed up or not....
this is a friend of minre who works very hard to saw on his mill....
He makes allot of kool and differant furniture out of the lumber he saws  !!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002603460959

Brad_S.

There should be more people in this world with that kind of determination!
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Magicman

Thank you for that inspirational video link.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Okrafarmer

Mainers don't take "no" for an answer. Tell them they can't do something, and they'll prove you wrong every time.

Dewey, I was in your neck of the woods early in January. I have family in Albion, Waldoboro, Vasselboro, and Waterville, and friends all over including Unity, Knox, and Freedom. We used to make a pilgrimage to Liberty Tool every year.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

customsawyer

I think this man is very inspiring. He sure could use a Logrite hookaroon.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Chuck White

And yet, so many of us complain!!!!!!

Anyone that complains a lot, should bookmark that video and then click on it once in a while.

Some just won't take no for an answer.

Thanks for posting.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Nomad

Thanks for that post.  That puts a whole new spin on "Git R Done."
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

WDH

Do you have to be a Facebook member to see the video?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

bugdust

I hope to remember this clip the next time I start complaining after a day of sawing. Thanks for sharing.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

thecfarm

It came up saying I need flash drive when I went to view it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dan Sawyer

Truly amazing.  Thanks for sharing Dewey.

snowshoveler

That just is incredible. He sure does have a get it done attitude.
I shared it on my own facebook page.
Thanks for posting here.
Chris
International T5 dozer
JD M tractor
MF skidloader
Jonsered chainmill
Vintage Belsaw

Dewey

He is a  amazing guy  I have known him for years... He  Has shot more deer and caught more fish than most of us on here..

dgdrls

Any way for us Non-facebook users to see it?

Best
DGDrls

Riggs

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

AvT

dgdrls

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/237783009651813" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/237783009651813" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

beenthere

AvT
Thanks for that link. Truly amazing, to have that kind of determination.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

customsawyer

He is a man among men. I would hope to teach my boys that kind of determination.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

dgdrls

Thank you AvT and Okrafarmer

Can't say more than WoW!! 

Best
DGDrls

thecfarm

Dewey,I forgot to ask,is that a Thomas mill? I have the 6020 model.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Piston

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Dewey

beenthere

Not a sawmill, but here is a quilter that is awesome in her own way. Hard to complain about life - much anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7lfaSmDxVZQ

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Thanks beenthere for that one also.  It too was an inspiration.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

customsawyer

My wife does some quilting so I have a idea what goes into one. All I can say is WOW!
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!