iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hannibal owners day

Started by larrydown60, April 26, 2016, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrydown60

Is anyone going to Wood-Mizer Hannibal N>Y>owners day if so what day?

One slick homestead

I'm going to try to go but only if I can get off of work I would love to make it on Friday.
A wise man once told me, never get in the way of a man with a broom.

larrydown60

I am planing on Friday also hoping to meet some members there.

4x4American

I'm shooting for the owners day on friday, but not sure yet,seems like should be a good event.  Chuck White has a thread on this.  If you didn't ready, call ahead and register.  Cause Nancy is cooking and they wanna know how much food to make I guess.
Boy, back in my day..

Chuck White

I was going to go out for Owners Day, but it don't look like I'll make it, so now I'm shooting for Open House!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

petefrom bearswamp

I would like to go but am going to be at my adirondack camp with friends riding 4 wheelers, drinking some? beer and eatin BBQ chicken, venison, shrimp on the grill,  broiled pork loin and other rotten stuff.
I hate the thought of going.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Luke_Eames

We're heading out Friday.  It'll be the first time out there so I'm looking forward to it.  I'm not looking forward to starting the drive at 5am though....
Wood Mizer LT-70 Super Wide
Wood Mizer EG200
Cat IT18

4x4American

Quote from: petefrom bearswamp on April 26, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
I would like to go but am going to be at my adirondack camp with friends riding 4 wheelers, drinking some? beer and eatin BBQ chicken, venison, shrimp on the grill,  broiled pork loin and other rotten stuff.
I hate the thought of going.

Now that sounds like fun
Boy, back in my day..

Remle

I hope to be going on Friday as well.. So how are we going to recognize each other. Maybe they will have name tags and we can put our Forestry Forum handles on their.

Chuck White

Quote from: Remle on April 26, 2016, 04:40:29 PM
I hope to be going on Friday as well.. So how are we going to recognize each other. Maybe they will have name tags and we can put our Forestry Forum handles on their.

I'll be wearing my Forestry Forum cap on Saturday.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

scully

I may make it Friday but most likely Saturday . I have so much going on it aint funny . Sunday truky season opens sooooo.... if I tag early though ...
I bleed orange  .

Chuck White

We went to the Open House today.

I wore my Forestry Forum hat, but didn't recognize any of the attendees and no seemed to recognize the hat or me, except for some of the WM people.

I had a nice visit with several of the attendees and some of the employees!

larrydown60

Sorry guys I couldn't make the show FRIDAY or Saturday I had surgery on my heal April 13th foot felt good till I wanted to go to the show, foot feels worse now than the day after surgery and Doc is on vacation till the 9 th Sorry I missed meeting everyone that went I guess I have to wait till another show comes around

Chuck White

Oh Well, they still have the Boonville and the Tupper Lake Woodsmens Days coming up this Summer!

Thank You Sponsors!