iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's for dinner?

Started by 4x4American, June 25, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

Chicken legs. Big packs we're on sale. Them and thighs. Love them fried. Put extras in fridge and take them for lunch.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Jeff

Mississippi Buck Burger an Fresh lake Huron Walleye.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

tule peak timber

Pjames

Looks like Someone's on a diet  :D

tule peak timber

Not me ! :) That was the topping for a baked spud and T-bone last night. The only diet I'm on is a seafood diet,when I see food I eat it........
  Last week was a Bison burger on the Snake.......

thecfarm

Jeff knows how to eat.  ;)   :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Today was our annual Crawfish Boil.  

The invitation.  :)

One chest full of boiled Crawfish.  :o

My first tray of boiled Crawfish, Corn, Sausage, & Mushrooms.  She cooked 1080 pounds of Crawfish and I ate my share.  food6  Where is @Jeff when I need him ???  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

Spinach and garlic pizza today

WDH

I will take the walleye. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

No fair @Magicman ! You got to eat yours in the daylight!

Magicman

And I didn't even fall off of the porch.  :o  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Wife fixed a deer neck while I was in the woods and at the mill today. Roast venison in mushroom soup gravy with carrots, onion, white & sweet taters. I came in and finished off the carrots, sweet taters and one chunk of white tater with a good sized chunk of deer meat. Will likely eat deer roast sandwiches next 2-3 days. I think she had canned corn on the side but I did not warm any up with my meal.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Raider Bill

I haven't had a good walleye in over 30 years.
Used to walleye fish quite a bit.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Jeremy's boss is into fishing more than eating I guess. He dropped off these fresh fillets. Last year he gave us about 10 lbs of smoked salmon

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Its always good to have friends with hooks.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Thanks to our Glaciated Friend, it was Troll Pie tonight.  Marty came over but he had never heard of Troll Pie or Pasties so he was in for a treat.  There was much kidding between him and the maker/baker, but he got himself a second helping and cleaned his plate.  food6

WV Sawmiller

Forgot to take my camera in with me but had a real nice lunch in Nomad's backyard while passing through today at a little restaurant and grill named Junior's on Hwy 17 (Main Street) just off I-95 in Jacksonville Fla. Had a big plate of fresh fried oysters, alligator tail, cheese grits, rice pilaf and hush puppies. Actually the oysters were much better than the gator IMHO but it was good to go to a fish place savvy enough to offer regular or cheese grits as a standard side dish. The waitress was real upbeat and really added a lot to the ambiance of the place and my wife commented that it shows she really likes what she is doing. We may stop by on the way back up later this week.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Exactly what's in a troll pie?   :P

Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I don't like Rootabeggers. What can it be replaced with?

Sounds a lot like out deep dish Shepherds Pie.

WDH

I don't like rooterbeggars either. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dave Shepard

I don't think I've had a rootabegger. They worse than a turnip?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WDH

Thank You Sponsors!