iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Tough Time For Our Family

Started by SawyerTed, November 16, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SawyerTed

Dr. Emily, my wife, lost her mother on Tuesday morning.  My Mother In Law was one of those classy gentle souls who never uttered a negative word about anyone.  She was a community volunteer and mission team member on 37 mission trips of a week or more.  Over the last few days we've heard about countless kind acts she did that her son and daughter and I never knew about.  

The Forestry Forum is a unique brotherhood and sisterhood. This group has become important in my life even though I've never met any of you in person.  

Your prayers for comfort and strength for Dr. Emily, our children and her brother are appreciated. 
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

goose63

Ted that is sad news  our prayrs are on the way
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Texas Ranger

Said and done.  Blessings, brother.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

I send my sincere condolences to your family during this time of grief.

Well Done thy Good and Faithful Sister.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

Ted,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like an amazing woman whos memory will live on in those she touched. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Wudman

Prayers for your family.  May God Bless.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Ed_K

Ed K

rjwoelk

Our loss and we greve
. But they and heaven are rejoicing.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

catalina

prayers sent for you and your family.

samandothers

Prayers for your family in the loss of your mother in law.  She sounds like she was a fantastic lady and y'all will have many fond memories.

Jeff

Ted, having had a special mother in law is a gift.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

maple flats

Ted, our prayers go out for Dr Emily and all of your family. You were indeed blessed to have such a saint for a MIL. She is now with the Lord, he had made a home for her to enjoy.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

WV Sawmiller

My condolences and hopes that memories of the good times with your MIL will sustain you and your family during this period of grief.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

yukon cornelius

Sorry for your loss. I will add you to my prayers.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

mike_belben

Hang in there Ted. Shes at the fathers right hand, doin fine. 
Praise The Lord

thecfarm

At sad times like this, the happy stories,can make you smile.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

So sorry for your loss.  What a fine Lady. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SawyerTed

Last night was the visitation at the funeral home.  It was clear to me that the "Peace that passes all understanding" is with our family.  I'm sure that is in part to the example my MIL set for us and very much due to the many prayers including those lifted here.  Many thanks and Blessings to you all.  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Thank You Sponsors!