iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Be Smarter than Me!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 20, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

Ok - good, we can't have you loosing your strength!!!  Maybe find some alfalfa or peanut hay to munch on too!!!   :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

maple flats

You likely should keep the payload on that fork lighter than usual too. Repetitions is the name of the game for a while.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

WDH

Just chew yore cud and take it easy. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I am more interested in the condition of that knot in your gut. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Pouring rain here for a Friday.
I'm have been given a job of wrapping presents. 😡😡😡
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Rain all day here too.  I also wrapped presents :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Southside

Rained here all day too and we still can't see the bare ground yet from the snow!!! I re-packed a piston on my Lull.  
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Don P

We have plenty of snow left and a Lull with a blown steering cylinder, come on over :D

Southside

Oh come on Don - the steering cylinders are babies, this was the main boom mama, nice and heavy.  I am sure you can come up with some formula that compensates for the radial compression of the sheer cross axial area of the piston assembly and then substitute it for an equally sized piece of Osage that will have greater longitudinal strength while allowing for adequate maximum deviation flexation or something along those lines!!   :D
JD Processor
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Don P

:D :D I bet that was fun. I just switched to front steer only and looking for forty acres to turn that thing around.  The Lull is gonna be fun, I think the serial number is 0002. This afternoon was digging the front spindle outta the skidsteer. Sounds like we all had a winter day.

red

Last we heard you were wrapping presents.  Well mine hasn't arrived yet ?
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

LeeB

He probably ate the wrapping paper. You know how goats are.  ::)
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Old Greenhorn

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Thank You Sponsors!