iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP Thread!

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2012, 11:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

smiley_lit_bulb     Oh yeah, fir conversation. Sticky stuff.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

petefrom bearswamp

Hope i live long enough to attend the PR some day.
Sounds like a fgabulous time.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

OneWithWood

I have finally found a few minutes to look at the forum after what has been a wonderful vacation, starting with the FF pig roast and ending with a visit from buds from the west coast who followed me home from our 40th high school reunion.

I want to thank Jeff, Tammy and all who work to make the FF pig roast such an epic event.  It is always great to meet up with old friends and make new friends.

If you have not had the opportunity to make it ot the pig roast I highly recommend it.  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

trapper

Looks like I may make it next year.  How far from lima ohio?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Magicman

283.7 miles = 4 hours and 37 minutes driving time, so there is NO excuse for not attending. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!