iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Attaching A Clip

Started by TJACK, January 09, 2003, 09:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJACK

I was e-mailed this clip about what guys do with a chain saw in their spare time in the Pacific NorthWest.  How do I attach this to a post?  The clip takes 51 seconds to run and is actually from an ESPN report.  Are there any issues with doing this because it is originally from ESPN?

Thanks,

TJACK

Rick Schmalzried

Tjack,
I doubt that Jeff will want to be storing A/V files of several meg each.  That would tie up his available storage faster than increasing the allowed photo size.  If you have a web address with the clip on it, you can insert it and people could click on it.

I am guessing that the following is what you were wanting to post.  I don't know how long the clip will last as many of these get shut down frequently due to high bandwidth use.

http://www.punchbaby.com/media/laters/clips/cool/V8ChainSaw.avi

--Rick
_         
|_| .  _ |
| \ | |_ |<

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

TJACK

Thanks for the information, that is why I asked before  causing any problems. Yes, the V8 chainsaw was what I was talking about.

TJACK

DanG

Yep, I tried to look at it, and my connection puked all over it's shoes! :-/
On the other hand, a V-8 chainsaw sounds intriguing. How do you start the DanG thing? :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."