iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem

Started by Ernie, April 11, 2012, 11:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

This board is crammed with experts in virtually every field.  Hopefully someone has a solution to my problem and I don't mean a psychiatrist, well, not for this yet ;D.

I use outlook express as my email program and have for many years.  Yesterday, I found that I am unable to delete any messages from any of the folders, particularly of concern is my inbox which is rapidly eating up my memory capabilities.

Any ideas?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

LOGDOG

DouginUtah

You might want to consider switching to Thunderbird. It is VERY similar to OE.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Ernie

Thanks, Logdog.  I google so many things and never thought of using google for this, must be old age. :( Problem solved. 8)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Den Socling

Everything is available on the Internet and Google can find everything. Everything can be seen at You Tube, as my son said the other day. Yesterday, I needed my plastic strapping tool and I didn't remember how to use the tensioner. I almost always use the steel strapping and that tensioner works differently. Anyway, I Googled "how to use a u-line plastic strap tensioner". Google took me to You Tube and there was a clip showing the process. Geez! Files and reference books sure are old fashioned.

jdonovan

but the books work when the power is out, or the .net is down.

LOGDOG

Glad you got it fixed Ernie. Google, YouTube and Forums are changing the world.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!