iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Love my new Logrite Jr Arch

Started by bobborneman, August 18, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobborneman

I love my new Logrite Junior Arch. Its orange cuz I bought it through WM.  Here it is hauling a heavy cement bench pedestal.   Ive been hauling stuff around the property all afternoon. 

Logrite folks, a GREAT accessory would be  a REAR extension with the chain hook on it. Then I could pick up stuff that wont fit between the wheels.  Like the 500 lb cement table top that goes with that bench pedestal!

Tam-i-am

Bob

Glad you are putting Junior to work!

We do offer some attachments for Junior that WM may not be aware of.  We sell a chain adapter and a sling you might find useful.  Unfortunately, they are designed to balance the weight between the tires.

you can find them on our website on the Junior page way down the bottom where it says "You might also like"
Junior Arch - LogRite Tools LLC

Thanks
Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

bobborneman

Yep, I already ordered the chain adapter and a chain.  I am hoping it arrives in the next couple of days.

bobborneman

Today i had a really big cedar under my log arch. 

I found out with big logs you dont get a lot of lift with the arch, so you are dragging a lot of weight. I needed to move this log about 100 yds.  So i tied a tow strap the lower axle of the ATV, lowered the the arch handle as low as I could and tied the strap ro the handle. Worked great, like a little skidder.

Thank You Sponsors!