iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A New year is .....

Started by isawlogs, December 31, 2008, 11:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

....................   Here ....

Happy new year               Bonne année

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

brdmkr

Right back at you.  Happy New Year.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

semologger

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

DanG

I'm just happy to have made it to a new year. :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

Well, you guys made it, and I'm still waitin ta get there.  ::) ::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

semologger

I was a little early myself but i am never on top of any list.  :D.

Radar67

We still got 18 minutes to go in the old one.  ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Dave Shepard

Well, it's a new year in the Forum default time zone anyway. ;) I got the first post of '09, who got the last one for '08?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

tyb525

Man the internet is slooowww right now.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

johnjbc

LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

ellmoe

Right back at you all. Hoping 2009 will be better than 2008.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

old joe

stayed up till the turn.  first time since the kids were kids .still the best to all.  better than last year!!
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Sprucegum

8)  8) One More Trip Around The Sun  8)  8)

sawguy21

Happy New Year everyone.  8) 2008 was an interesting year to say the least. Got some challenges for 2009 (Karenlea got laid off) but we are survivors and will get through it.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!