Peterson show schedule?

Started by Dave Shepard, November 21, 2007, 08:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

Does Peterson attend any shows in the Northeast? I'd like to see one of these mills in person and ask a few questions.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

beenthere

They were in the NE about 6 months ago, after the redwood log sawing adventure...we tried to prepare husband for that tour... ;D ;D ;D

Did you check their website?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

HSV

Hello  :)

We are going to be planning our show schedule for 2008 in the next couple of weeks so watch this space: http://www.petersonsawmills.com/company_show_schedule.htm

Petersons normally attend shows in the North East Dave, so I'm sure there will be something in your area.  If you would like to send me a private message and let me know exactly what area you are in I can check our database for owners in your area who are interested in giving demonstrations.

Also if you have some questions now, I'd be more than happy to answer those for you.

Here's our USA Toll Free number in case you want to give me a call: 1-877-327-1471, my name is Layla.

andybuildz

Anyone know if there's any Peterson shows expected before late spring/early summer either around the NY area or the Asheville area of N.Carolina?
Thanks
andy
HTTP://www.cliffordrenovations.com
"How people treat you is their karma, how you respond is yours"

HSV

Hey there Andy.

Generally in the first part of the year we do shows on the West Coast of the USA, and toward the mid-later part of the year we focus our attention on the East Coast.

With more State Representatives jumping on board, in the future we will be at a lot more shows all throughout the year.  Look out USA when that happens!  ;D

We have a tentative shedule we're working on at the moment, and I'm sorry, but no shows in those states are showing up...  the closest I've got is the possibility of us being in Ohio around September.  Our show schedule should be up on the site in the next couple of weeks though.

If you were wanting to see a demonstration Andy, I am quite sure that I will be able to give you the contact details of one of our mill owners who is happy to do private demos of their mill.  Check out our Mill Referrals page: http://www.petersonsawmills.com/company_referral_index.htm for more information about how this works.  Or email me at lrobinson@petersonsawmills.com and I'll be happy to help you out.

:)
Layla Robinson

andybuildz

Thanks Layla...When the time comes closer I'll do just that.
Nice name by the way. smiley_guitarist
HTTP://www.cliffordrenovations.com
"How people treat you is their karma, how you respond is yours"

HSV

:)

Talk to you then Andy.

Why thank you for the name compliment!

Unfortunately, Eric Clapton re-released the song unplugged while I was at high school... as if I didn't already have enough reasons for people to pick on me!   :D  I didn't really mind though, as soon as they started singing the song off key, the taunts were soon turned on them.

;D