iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trees and Utilities Conference

Started by Fraxinus, January 22, 2005, 06:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraxinus

A couple days ago, the boss walked into my office and asked if I might like to go to this.  
http://www.arborday.org/programs/conferences/treesandutilities/

It sounds more interesting and the topics are more useful than the ISA convention topics usually are.  Hope the company decides it would be a good idea to send me.
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Kevin

Too bad it's so far away, I wouldn't mind taking in that one.

Fraxinus

Heck, you must be closer than I am, Kevin.
BTW, I passed through your town back in '92.  Still have a hat that I bought at a music store in a mall that didn't look very prosperous.
We were travelling from NH to Minnesota.  On the way home, we came through the US.  Discovered something worth storing away for future use:  Don't drive across the US if Canada is an option.  We enjoyed our trip across Ontario.  Even Sudbury! :) :)
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Kevin

You're right about being closer but the company isn't springing for the ride.  :D
I would much rather drive than fly but I hate long trips (anything longer than two hours).
The trip north around Superior is quite scenic and they say the east coast is nice but I haven't been any farther than Quebec.
TCI gets close every couple of years and I try to make that.

Thank You Sponsors!