iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

College World Series

Started by Magicman, June 24, 2013, 08:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Since we have had three of our Grandchildren attend Mississippi State, we have gotta root for them to win the series.  This is the first MS team to ever reach the series playoffs, much less the finals.  Play Ball !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

That Bruins pitcher is looking sharp early.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Holmes

It is great to have a new school vying for the championship.  Go Mississippi ! 8)
Think like a farmer.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good post Magic. This will entice me to watch something I usually don't watch.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on June 24, 2013, 09:11:54 PM
This will entice me to watch something I usually don't watch.  :)
Not me. I'm watching "Fast N Loud". 8)
Good luck to your team, Lynn. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

It ain't gonna be easy, but these are Championship games so they aren't supposed to be easy.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

2 n 1/2 hours away, I'd love to go watch one of the games even though I never was any good at it.  Best of luck to your team Lynn!

Magicman

I gave up on them and went to bed in the 8th.  Since both teams went in undefeated, it is a good match up, but the Bulldogs had better tighten up.   :-\

Wick

I'm pulling for the Bulldogs too.  This year I didn't have to decide if I wanted to spend the money for a trip to Omaha and watch the Game chickens.
Last night I switched over to the food network to watch Diners, Drive In's and Dives. Yummy!!
Timber Harvester 30HT25

SamB

UCLA up in the series 1-0 could be over tonight, I'll be rooting for the rednecksbulldogs :)

Magicman

It is very apparent that the Bulldogs have met a better team.  You gotta give credit where/when credit is due. 

WmFritz

Your Dogs had a heck of a ride to get to the finals. I think they made you State fans proud.  8)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

5quarter

Yeah, they played well against Oregon...a lot of hits and the 3 run homer didn't hurt ;) Miss. could have really ran the score up, but they were leaving too many runners on base. we were only about 20' away from the great HR save Oregon made early on. After that, my son was wound up the rest of the game, hoping They would hit a few more our way! You guys should make plans to come next year. A weeklong party with great food, tons of activities and some of the best baseball you'll see.
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Magicman

Yup, the Dawgs came to play and the Bruins came to win.  They were better coached and made the moves to score runs.  The best team won the series.

OneWithWood

Late to the party but I was rootin' for my Hoosiers.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

samandothers

Since I currently reside in NC, have lived in Chapel Hill and son went to NC State I was pulling for an NC team.  The Bruins did put an end to that!  They played consistently good ball.

SamB

Down to the final 8 teams, play starts tomorrow. Any picks? I think this is the year Virginia takes home the big trophy.

WmFritz

I've been too busy trying figure out my Tigers pitching woes.  ;D

I'll have to get back to you that.  :D :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

LaneC

Ole Miss just beat TCU!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Man makes plans and God smiles

beenthere

That was quite a game. Now the Rebels play Virginia next (again !) .
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

samandothers

Though I went to Virginia Tech.... I will have to pull for the Cav's in this one! 

SamB

Congratulations to Vanderbilt, College World Series champions, had I not been a fan of Coach O and Virginia I would have been rooting for Vandy to win their first ever NCAA men's championship.

beenthere

They were some good games played. I thought VA would win, but Vandy held on more than once.

Wise to get the camera replays involved, as some of the umpire decisions were not too close and they made the wrong calls.

Enjoyed watching some of the games.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!