iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A couple of fish

Started by kiko, September 06, 2015, 09:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiko

Not the best fishing ever, but the little one sure was happy . 

i

thecfarm

That is all that matters.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ianab

Even a "bad" day fishing beats a good day working  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

doctorb

There are days when I would have done anything to have a fish like that.....
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Grizzly

Quote from: thecfarm on September 06, 2015, 09:28:15 PM
That is all that matters.  :)

Amen! It makes me remember the trip up north when my then 9 year old caught his first fish after many disappointments. It was only about a 1 pounder but the thing fought hard and gave him an airborne run of about 8ft. He kept it on the line while his dad and 3 brothers were all yelling instructions and we boated the fish a minute later. Between the 4 of us we've caught many larger fish but I find myself telling that story many times with great satisfaction. That's when it feels good to be a dad.

Oh yeah, we released it as well to be caught again.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sandhills

I'd be happy too  ;).  Something tells me that put a grin on your face as well!

fishpharmer

Great picture! Happy youngun and nice bass :)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

kiko

That bass absolutely smashed a top water plug.  He was yelling it's a big one daddy.  It was just great. With his sister already in college, I know how fast time passes . I missed a lot the first time around but not this time.

Magicman

Nice fish and fisherman.  Enjoy the moment.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!