iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

debarker for wm lt40 hd

Started by deadeye, June 14, 2005, 08:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadeye

anyone ever make their own debarker. just price one for my mill 2600.00 cnd

Kirk_Allen

Depending on how much you cut you may find that it will pay for itself the first year.  At the rate I am going mine will have paid for itself in about 9 months.  I am getting about 200-250 more BF per blade before sharpening.  The 10 minutes of down time changing blades alone save me money. 

I know I could do it faster than 10 minutes but those tailman need a break and the only time they seem to get it is when I change blades. ;D

sparks

Send me an email with what type of mill you have and what year. Who ever priced you $2600.00 for a Debarker was wrong. It is either $1495.00 or $1695.00, plus shipping, depending on the year.     Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Kirk_Allen

Hey Sparks, the price was Canadian.  Sounds about right depending ont the exchange rate right now.

sparks

I better look a little closer to their location.   Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Thank You Sponsors!