iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mill trailer

Started by goose63, April 06, 2014, 08:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Its almost done have to change a few things 

short a few bolts and nuts hardware store has them I have to take two of the jacks off and remount them the saw head cant get past them when down and remount the throttle its to high and I am short 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

TimGA

Goose,   looks good, should work well I'm sure you will change or add some things along the way.  I think the new term is Height Challenged. have a great day.
                                                    Tim
TK2000, Kubota L3130GST, grapple, pallet forks, 2640 Massey w/loader (The Beast) Husky saws Logrites One man operation some portable most stationary.

Ga Mtn Man

Very nice work goose.

Are the grenades going to be part of your anti-theft device? :laugh:
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

goose63

Quote from: TimGA on April 06, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
Goose,   looks good, should work well I'm sure you will change or add some things along the way.  I think the new term is Height Challenged. have a great day.
                                                    Tim
ya some times my legs are so short thy don't reach the ground :D
goose

Andy White

goose63,
Fine job on the trailer! Looks like the mill was made for it. Modifications are a part of any fab. project, but it looks like you have it now. Are you ready to make dust????  Saw and snap a lot of pictures!   8) 8)    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

ND rancher

Ah ha, Now it happened. :) Looks good buddy! I do detect a small problem tho. That cats claw sharpener is mounted in the wrong spot! :D
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

Gregg Huffman

Nice job on the trailer but I'm curious about the grenades.

Chuck White

Nice looking job Goose!  smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

goose63

The welder was not working right so I scared it with the grenades
had to switch the wires inside so I could use hard wire with gas and not flux wire
goose

thecfarm

Yes,it does look good. Good luck with it. Fix things that you don't like. You will be working with it,might just as well it easy for ya.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

Nice job on the trailer. The debug is always the fun part. How are you going to load logs?
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

goose63

Saw Dust

First log 

First Boards on mill 

Hackberry lumber 

Sawdust on mill 

Lefty was here and wasn't much help
I am a happy camper made some saw dust for the first time today like the new mill
goose

thecfarm

That is funny. Like that last picture. I was the same way. By  the way,are you fastening your head down to keep it from moving in a strong wind? Mine Thomas will move with the wind. I just put one transport bracket on one side,just hand tight.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

goose63

Ratchet strap and blue tarp its raining now more mud I guess
goose

Thank You Sponsors!