iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new mill for burlman

Started by burlman, July 21, 2004, 07:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burlman

hey,  the new toy is sitting in the yard. I bought a Champion sawmill made in Quebec Canada. I  decided this winter that I  wanted to purchase a resonable priced  manual mill, to set up in my yard to mill parts for my new house. did alot of surfing on the web and  collected every reader service card brochure going. The price of the Champion mill caught my attention. a ready to go mill, with a 20 hp. Honda engine, 32in. dia by 16ft. capacity all for 9,000 dollars canadian. I got an invitation to come and try one out at a logging show this spring. I was hooked, very user friendly, simple to operate, very fuel efficiant and quiet.  They also had a lease to own program which suited my financial situation . If anyone is in the market for a decent mill for the money I do recomend this machine.  So far I,ve had 2 visitors to the site who left and ordered their own mills after trying mine. After 15 years on my  Enercraft Silva Saw, with the hydraulic feed I was a little leary about a push mill, But in fact the way it is set up I believe it is faster and more precise measureing than the old mill , with alot less things to lookafter and fix. check it out at "www gilbert-sawmill.ca/3k"   ... burlman... back in the dust again...

ARKANSAWYER

No reason to wait till winter just drag that little darling down here next week and we will break her in now. ;D  I even will let you carry back as much lumber as they will allow across the line.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

leweee

nice mill burlman.    Congratulations & welcome to the manual mill club :D :)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Gilman

WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Thank You Sponsors!