iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2019 16th annual PiGROAST RSVP topic.

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2019, 03:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

44  what do you think of the hidden hills campground 36 ft mh ROAD TRIP

Jeff

Many members have stayed there. It many times books full.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GAB

Quote from: james on June 21, 2019, 10:28:54 PM
44  what do you think of the hidden hills campground 36 ft mh ROAD TRIP
That is where we stayed in '17 & '18 and have reservations for this year also.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

james

well, hidden hills was booked so got reservations at country side :) :) james

pigman

Since Judy and I will be staying in Harrison that weekend, we might as well attend the pig roast.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

doctorb

I thought the best idea would be to have the wedding at the pigroast.  I'll bet that's never happened before!  Then again......
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Crusarius

Quote from: Crusarius on June 06, 2019, 01:58:45 PM
Put me down as tentative but want to be there.

so me, the wife, and the 2 rodents makes 4 more

Total of 30
must remove wife and rodents. She doesn't think she will have any fun cause she will be chasing the rodent while I do my thing. So if we subtract 3 that makes

Jeff

She should reconsider.  This truly is always a family event. Ask anyone that has came and brought kids.

Crusarius

I tried to convince her but with one of them 10 months old and the other 4 its challenging. I would love to have her come, unfortunately it is her choice.

Sixacresand

I got a reservation at the Lakeside Waterfront Lodge in Harrison.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Weekend_Sawyer

Sorry I can't make it this year, I will be working on my retirement home.
I do plan on sending up some Danjonit's Amazing Sawmill BBQ Sauce.
It'll cure what ails ya!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Cedarman

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

okmulch

Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

jtmccallum

John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

stanwelch

Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

chet

Finalized our reservations this morning,   ;D   Add 2 more for Judy and myself  54
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tam-i-am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

chubby

Jeff I've sent over some hats via UPS for door prizes or to use as you see fit.

tule peak timber

Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to attend as previously planned. That makes the count 55. Hopefully next year! Enjoy your pig roast and the remainder of your summer! Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

doc henderson

sorry Rob.  been showing the wife some of your work, and was looking forward to seeing you again.  best regards.
my wife is running 1/2 marathons in all 50 states, let us know if there is a 1/2 near your area, and she might cross CA off her list and would love to see your operation.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

tule peak timber

I too will miss the fellowship of the FF folks in person. Let me check on the marathon thing. You and any other FF members are always welcome to tip a cold one here at the ranch. Cheers !
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

DR_Buck

Still working to find a sitter for our dog and confirm a campsite location,but Kitty and I are planning on attending.

That makes the count 56.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

We are down about 20 people from this time last year for this date on rsvps  Whose out there sitting on the fence?

doc henderson

we are in the count already, how soon do you need to reserve a campsite for a trailer?  might have you send ideas or pm if you want.  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Crusarius

I am starting to think about camping or hotel. I do not know what to do.

Thank You Sponsors!