iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Reward for large volume of nuclear fusion fuel missing from Virginia

Started by Southside, March 27, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

Approximately 1.89 x 10^30 kg worth of hydrogen fusion nuclear fuel is missing from the piedmont area of Virginia.  Last seen around October, this fuel is contained in a red or orange sphere approximately 1.39mm km across.  A reward is offered to anyone who has any knowledge of the location of this fuel supply or the identification of the suspects who have taken it.  The fuel sphere is also known as Sol, Soleil, Sonne, or Sole in different regions should you overhear someone speaking about it.

It is very important this fuel be returned immediately to it's proper storage location.  Thanks for keeping an eye out of it.        
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

florida

General contractor and carpenter for 50 years.
Retired now!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jason.weir

it's not missing we've got some here for the first time in a while...

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

jason.weir

Jeff

Jeff

I just removed the last post. If your post is gone, you know who I am talking to. Political posts are not allowed outside of the restricted board. You made me make a choice. Remove the whole topic to some where so others that choose not to be annoyed by political posts wont see it, or delete your post.

Easy choice this time.

LeeB

How much is the reward? There are huge amounts of it on hand over here. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Southside

Quote from: LeeB on March 27, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
How much is the reward? There are huge amounts of it on hand over here.
It has to be converted to SGU's in order to be posted here, I am trying to find an app for that.   :D
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Southside

JD Processor
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Jeff

If this topic would have been posted a few hours earlier today I would have blamed it for no sun today. We had 9 days straight of sun. Burn bans in place already.  It did rain last night and drizzled today with a cloud cover.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

terrifictimbersllc

Bandmill Bandit

I swear I saw that sucker being pushed up the eastern slope of rocks just ahead of noon, but cant be to sure? Next time I looked it was gone. I am a bit to far north to see it real good. 
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Andries

Quote from: Southside logger on March 27, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
Approximately 1.89 x 10^30 kg worth of hydrogen fusion nuclear fuel . . . . Thanks for keeping an eye out of it.        
That Southside guy . . . sly with the keyboard !
1.89 x 10 to the 30th kg's. 
In SGU's that equals a herd of goats that would carpet Texas - or Canada even !
. . . and he's safety minded too. "Keep an eye out of it."? 
He's telling us not to look at the sun.
double meanings everywhere.
:)  :D   :)

LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

thecfarm

Last time it was found here,maybe 4-5 days ago,we was down in the low teens each night.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Howdy

To whomever gots it, I'll give ya $300 for it.  

Took a run to Tillamook OR today with the wife and a couple of grandkids (16 & 18 ) to visit both the cheese factory and beef jerky factory.  As I went over the mountains the snow was alongside the roadway and I was teasing the family we might get stuck in a snowbank.  They turned the joke around and decided if needed I would be the first one to be eaten 'cause grandma could drive home and I was the most expendable.  $91 bucks worth of jerky was money well spent and we all got home safely. Never did see the sun or the ocean.

LeeB

I had as much of stuffed in my suitcase as I could get in ther and still have room for my 'stuff'. Unfortunately when I went through security in Frankfurt just now they poened my bag and it all escaped. Good thing too because I had been selected for extra screening. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

enigmaT120

Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!