iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Question for Electronics guys

Started by Fla._Deadheader, February 16, 2003, 04:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noble_Ma

I work mostly with OC3, OC12 and OC48. My division makes core switches and single and multi ported line cards.  I'm not sure about you other tele-communications guys, but we're sinking slowly here :-[  The company has dropped over half it's employees in two years :-/  I'm about ready to go back to carpentry ;D  

Jason_WI

Where I work we have seen the telecom market shrivel up.  We are a contract manufacturer/design house and I work in the development lab as a technician. Right now there are no telecom customers in the lab. A year and a half ago we had OC192, OC48, and OC12 boards left and right for a number of customers. Good thing medical has stayed strong along with a few industrial customers or I would be sawing full time... :o

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Fla._Deadheader

Jason, you could always come down and fix my side scan ?? if ya run outta sumpin to do.  ::) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jason_WI

Fla._

That's a DanG long drive from WI. I have too many irons in the fire now..... :-/

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Fla._Deadheader

Mebby so, but, it's gonna by 75 degrees here tomorrow. What's it by you?? ;D :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Jason_WI

Fla_.

Mebby so, but I wanna go snowmobiling this weekend on my vintage CAT 8) It's supposed to be 14 by Saturday, perfect weather for snowmobiling ;D

http://my.vbe.com/~jbirnsch/

Jason

Fla._Deadheader

Now, THAT'S my idea of fun. Tearin around at high speed, in sub-freezing weather, tears runnin down my cheeks and freezin fast. Not to mention, breaking down MILES from home, and walkin UPHILL, with all them clothes that you were protected from the cold in, that are now weighing a ton from sweatin in 'em. Ya'll up north are a hardy bunch, I'll say that for ya.  :D :D :D :D

Now, where's my clean pair of shorts?? I need to do some sawin. :) :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!