iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of a favor (one click please)

Started by sbishop, January 17, 2008, 12:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Yeah, but where did our 'wedding contest' crier disappear to? Mr Bishop, where ya hiding?  :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sbishop

i'm here SD, between shoveling snow and voting...there is only time to sleep.... ;D

Sbishop

SwampDonkey

Don't run out of steam yet, two more storms on the way by Monday.  :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sbishop

it can snow all it can next week...i'm leaving for FL on tuesday.... 8)

Sbishop

SwampDonkey

Have a good time while I'm blowing snow.  :-X

pappy

Still #4

Steve bring back some warm weather will ya ??
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Mooseherder

SwampDonkey

Yeah it shut down at 5:00 pm Atlantic time.

sbishop

Scott says thanks for all the support, they didn't win but had fun trying!!!!!!!

Now ice clean up  time...we got 6" of snow, 4hrs of freezing rain and 2 inchs of rain and now everything is frozen....ah..can't wait till tuesday... 8)

Thanks again!

Sbishop

PS...I just saw in the news there is a contest today to enter "win a free divorce"...  ;D

SwampDonkey

Brad_S.

They can be a lot more expensive than a wedding! smiley_contract smiley_crying
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Thank You Sponsors!