iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A little pithed at EBay, but I'll get over it.

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2006, 10:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

DRAT! I thought I had put together a great ebay page for an Auction Item. Rust Reaper is donating a gallon of Rust Reaper along with a Sure-Shot Applicator. I spent much of the evening putting it together, post my HTML and I get:

Please enter your correct information in the highlighted fields below.
Item description - Your listing cannot contain javascript (".cookie", "cookie(", "replace(", IFRAME, META, or includes), cookies or base href.

ARG! Of course it contained all of those! So, back to the drawing board. The Listing wont go up tonight but if you would like to see what it was GOING to look like. You can click bellow. :D   OhWELL! :)

LINK TO FAILED EBAY AD.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Try a couple of drops of RR on the Enter key and try again
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Captain

pigman

Is a the picture of the handsome person on the right included in the winning bid for the Rust Reaper.?  We all know how great the Rust Reaper is, but the picture of DanG is priceless. ::)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

I will supply a full unedited version to the high bidder at thier request.

crtreedude

Boy, that is a "Deer caught in the headlights" look if I ever saw one - what did you do, steal his grits?
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Mike_P.

That's going to be a great ad.  I like the photo of DanG and the reference to Mr. Hootie's junkyard.

Mike

Coon

Hey Boss.  How come the Rust Reaper can only be sold in the US????
Would love to get my hands on some of that stuff for an old CCW snowmobile engine and for a 15 hp Briggs and Scrapiron engine that has a stuck valve. :'( :'(
Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Jeff

It can be sold in Canada as well, and has been, its just that the shipping can be such a pain because of the nature of the product, and with a gallon of it, Well, I'll talk to Mike and see what he thinks before we actually list it. That was my decision to put on only USA. You can go anytime and order a smaller package at www.rustreaper.com  :)

DanG

Linda just saw the ad and said she'd donate ME if the bids go high enough. :o :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pigman

I was wanting the picture of DanG to put in the barn to keep the coons out, but if DanG comes with the Rust Reaper, I don't think I will bid very High. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

I talked with Mike and he said if someone in Canada really wants to bid, feel free, but be prepaired to sit down when you find out the shipping. Seems theyre are some value added charges or some ding danG thing that the guberment tacks on as well?   What Mike needs is a Canadian distributer I bet.

Anywho, thats the word if any of you guys want to bid. I'll let mike annouce the auction tomorrow but you can get to it using the forum auction link now.

tnlogger

wal now I went and bid and my dear wife said i better get it so she can spray it on my old joints because they done creak  to DanG much. also if yer can get that old coot down south to sign the pic
and mail it out I'll match the winning bid direct to the forum if i win I'll double it. ;D
So ifn ya all want this here item dig deep  gene AKA (5621 logger) :D
gene

Thank You Sponsors!