iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can you help this year?

Started by Jeff, February 11, 2019, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I don't reach out to the membership very often, but I have something I'd like to ask of the members.

Tammy and I, in the name of the Forestry Forum, help support 4 different organizations with their internet and web needs. One of these organizations is the Coleman Veterans Memorial. It is a world class veterans memorial located about 25 miles from here. This will be the 6th year that the Forestry Forum has helped support the memorial. Tammy and I don't have a lot of extra money, but each year we do a $500 sponsorship. We also volunteer to help take care of the memorial and work the annual fund raiser. About a year ago, the memorial committee recognized our commitment to help and asked us to become board members. We accepted with honor.

The memorial's main fund raiser is our "United by Sacrifice" concert held each year, the Sunday before memorial day. Our kickoff for ticket sales begins in about two weeks for this years concert. With our $500 sponsorship the Forestry Forum gets our name on the concert t-shirts and a mention on the website.  What I would like to ask of the members is can you help our with a donation directly to the memorial on top of our $500?  Your contributions are tax deductible as the memorial is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation. Tammy and I will still give $500 as we do each year but lets see how much farther as a group we can go!

We have a special link where you can donate that will recognize you for being a Forestry Forum member helping out this great cause.  Be it a few dollars, or what every you feel you could give, it would be greatly appreciated. Lets see what the Forestry Forum can do this year. I know our members have great heart and I would like to use this opportunity to prove it to a wider audience beyond the Forest Products Industry.

I encourage you to go to the link below and make a donation, then explore the website to learn about the Coleman Veterans Memorial. I also encourage as many of you as possible that come to the pigroast, to stop by the memorial on your way or to the pigroast this summer. I can guarantee your heart will be touched. The memorial has a soul and when you visit it, you can feel it.

Here is the donation link. Donations go directly to the Coleman Veterans Memorial. Who is with us?!

DONATE TO THE MEMORIAL

Fulfilled Promise - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

mrcaptainbob

Done. And thank you for your help and for bringing this to our attention.

Jeff

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Old Greenhorn

Done. Wish I could do more, can never do enough for our Vets and their families.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

AZ_builder

Don't have much but gave what I could. Sounds like a worthy organization.

Jeff

mike_belben

I feel a little guilty for not having any $$ to spare for this but just wanted to say i do appreciate you guys doing it.  I donated from 98 to 03.  Semper fi. 
Praise The Lord

AZ_builder

Don't ever feel guilty for that. God and family first. And thank you for your service sir.

Jeff

No guilt. Thank you for your service.

sidehill6

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

doctorb

Happy to contribute.  Ready to mail in the AM.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

stavebuyer

Chuck White

Jeff; Do you have a mailing address that we can send a donation to?

I'd prefer to send a check.

Thanks.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

@Chuck White
Here is the off-line donation form. Make sure you put a notation on it somewhere that you are a Forestry Forum member!

Thank You!

OFF LINE DONATION FORM

Thank You Sponsors!