iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Handy Little Tool!

Started by JoeyLowe, October 07, 2004, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyLowe

Hi all:

Thought I would share a couple of pics of a handy little tool that I picked up off of ebay this week.  It is a Millers Falls Racheting Auger Handle.  One of the handles is removable and can be placed in one of two positions to accomodate two ways of drilling.  The rachet works great and the tool appears to be in real good shape.  

Here is another photo of the same handle with it configured in the traditional "T" position.

8)

--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

DanG

DanG, I gotta start watching Ebay a little closer!  Whadja have to give for that baby, anyway?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

JoeyLowe

Bidding started at $25.00.  stayed there for awhile, but during the last twenty mintues, things got kind of hectic and I ended up paying $84.50 for the tool.

One thing that I have learned about ebay, is beware of the snipers.  Those nasty people who wait until like three minutes before the auction is over to bid and win.  Lot to be said about using ebay's automatic bidding process.  Just set a price that you are willing to pay and make sure it is a "walkawayprice" so you don't have any regrets later.  I learned that the hard way by losing several items that I really wanted already. :o
--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

Timber_Framer

I've seen a few of those on E-Bay but that is by far the nicest one I've seen. Congrats nice find.
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Thank You Sponsors!