iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Coon, possum, horse?

Started by bigred1951, August 23, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Quote from: WDH on January 17, 2019, 12:31:09 PM
This child won't be eating any puppy with noodles :)  
Not bad with Tabasco.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WV Sawmiller

Danny,

You better go check on your beagle! This could get ugly. Sampson may have to start sleeping in the house. I sure wish I had completed his house-training now.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Texas Ranger

Quote from: charles mann on January 17, 2019, 11:50:15 AM
Quote from: WV Sawmiller on January 17, 2019, 08:33:55 AM
Charles,

I'd bet if you ate more swamp cabbage you'd shed some of that excess girth. Because it is all fiber it is just about the world's best natural laxative. :D
They dont have those here in central tx.
but we have grits
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

rjwoelk

Gives a all new meaning of walk the dog. ???
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

charles mann

Quote from: Texas Ranger on January 17, 2019, 03:55:56 PM
Quote from: WDH on January 17, 2019, 12:31:09 PM
This child won't be eating any puppy with noodles :)  
Not bad with Tabasco.
even w/o tabasco, it is UMMMMM UMMMMM GOOD. 
Quote from: WV Sawmiller on January 17, 2019, 04:50:45 PM
Danny,

You better go check on your beagle! This could get ugly. Sampson may have to start sleeping in the house. I sure wish I had completed his house-training now.

I'm sure they are edible, but for the most part, in korea, it was certain breed of dog, raised specifically for eating. just like beef. as where all types of beef can be eaten, some are better than others, some are more chewy than others. its the same for dog. 
on the weekends after night of drinking in the ville, strolling through the gate, seconds before curfew with a coke in hand and 4 egg samiches in the other. the next morning, i would be woken up to puppies bawling in pain, from being whooped. i was told by a local girl, that is how they tenderize the meat just before slaughter, they beat the dogs, bruising the meat, making them more tender, especially for the toothless elderly.
Quote from: Texas Ranger on January 17, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
Quote from: charles mann on January 17, 2019, 11:50:15 AM
Quote from: WV Sawmiller on January 17, 2019, 08:33:55 AM
Charles,

I'd bet if you ate more swamp cabbage you'd shed some of that excess girth. Because it is all fiber it is just about the world's best natural laxative. :D
They dont have those here in central tx.
but we have grits
that we do, and boy does it make a turd. i guess if it was legal in the US to eat dog, I'm betting dog and egg samich with a side of grits would make fine breakfast.

Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

Skip

thecfarm

Yes,that got me too.  :o   :(   >:(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!